Fans encouraged to arrive early, be cautious of counterfeit, invalid tickets
LEXINGTON – October 5, 2021
This Saturday’s Kentucky Football game vs. LSU, kicking off at 7:30 p.m. ET, is sold out. With another capacity crowd expected, and with Keeneland’s fall meet opening weekend also going on, UK Athletics is issuing important reminders to fans.
Verified resale tickets, which provide unmatched safety, are available via the Ticketmaster official resale marketplace. November matchups against Tennessee and New Mexico State are still on sale.
UK Athletics urges fans to use caution against counterfeit and invalid tickets. Only tickets purchased directly through the following outlets are guaranteed to be valid:
· The UK Ticket Office
· Ticketmaster, including Ticketmaster’s official resale marketplace
· Visiting team ticket office
UK Athletics cautions against purchasing tickets through other outlets that may be unable to provide this assurance. That risk is magnified for sold-out games like the matchup this coming Saturday.
UK Athletics continuously strives to implement technological advances to provide fans with a ticketing experience that is convenient, safe and secure. For more information about ticket security, visit UKathletics.com/TicketSecurity or contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 (Option 4).
Ticketmaster is the home of the official and authorized resale platform for UK Athletics tickets, using barcode verification technology to ensure ticket authenticity. Resale tickets for the Florida game may be purchased by clicking this link.
Ticket holders should also be aware of the potential risks of posting pictures of their tickets, specifically the QR barcode, on the internet in any way. Always cover the barcode when posting pictures of tickets online, and avoid exposing personal information like your name, address or credit card information.
· Arrive early! With Big Blue Nation excited for another big game, and Keeneland’s fall meet opening weekend likely to impact traffic, we recommend fans arrive early to avoid pregame issues associated with such a highly anticipated game and so many people being out and about in the Lexington area.
· Gates 4, 9, 12 and Suites/Commonwealth Tower Lobby will open at 5:30 p.m. ET (two hours prior to kickoff). All other public gates open at 6 p.m. (90 mins prior).
· Look for your assigned gate on your mobile ticket and enter Kroger Field there.
· SEC Nation, the SEC Network’s weekly, traveling pre-game show, will broadcast live from the UK campus.
o The show will originate from UK’s campus from 10 a.m. – noon ET Saturday, Oct. 9, on SEC Network. The exact location will be announced soon. Fans are encouraged to attend the live show.
o Marty & McGee will be live on Saturday from 9-10 a.m. ET.
o The Paul Finebaum Show will air Friday from 3-7 p.m. ET.
· The Cat Walk, presented by Kentucky Select Chevy Dealers, is scheduled for 5:15 p.m. ET at Gate 1, along Talbott Todd Way, and at Gate 12.
· Prepare for Gameday now! Be sure to access your mobile tickets and parking pass before arriving to the game. Save your tickets and parking pass to your phone’s digital wallet to avoid connectivity issues and to allow yourself time to troubleshoot and seek assistance if needed.
· Bring your mask! Regardless of vaccination status, everyone will be required to wear a mask while visiting indoor areas within Kroger Field. Masks will not be required in the concourse areas or in the upper or lower seating bowls of the stadium as well as outside club seating and suites with the windows open if you are fully vaccinated. All fans are strongly encouraged to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status, while not actively eating or drinking.
· Gameday information is available at UKathletics.com/GameDay.
· Clear bags are required. Visit UKathletics.com/ClearBag for details.
· The Game Day Assistance program enables fans to start a conversation with UK Athletics staff. Fans can text UK MESSAGE & SEAT LOCATION to 69050.
· Feedback can be provided by emailing [email protected]
· Gameday ticket office windows – Located between gates 9 and 10, opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes five minutes into the third quarter.